Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's try this again

OK, let's try this again. I really like the idea of blogging and am inspired by others that I read so I'm going to do my best this time. I was frustrated with the Word Press one that I started a year ago. I didn't find it very easy to use. I'm a knitter and not all that great with the computerie things.

I'm getting ready to teach a class at Red Purl in Niles, MI and am looking forward to it. The first one is on Monday, the 16th.

I have plenty of things on the needles right now. A couple of pairs of socks, a sweater, the never ending entrelac wrap and the equally never ending Mermaid. Spring isn't even here yet and I'm already seeing my weekends filling up with things to do.

I'm going to keep this one short so I can go and play with my options. Hopefully, it won't be another year before I post again!

Knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment