Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25 Random Things


25 random things about me.


1. I'm not fond of clowns. My nephew said it best when he was about 4. You just don't know who's in there.


2. I was a Lancome makeup artist in the 80's. Now that was a fun time for makeup!


3. I've been knitting for over 40 years. My Barbie's had the best clothes.


4. I love Camaro's. My first car was a Deep Carmine (red) 1978 with white interior. Dad wouldn't let me get Ttops on that one. Then I had a black 1987 and now I have a red 2000. Zoom Zoom.


5. I got my braces off 2 days before the Senior Prom.


6. I was on academic probation my first year at I.U. While I'm not proud of that, it's a fact. I'd found parties you see.


7. I look a lot like my mom.


8. I'm not at all comfortable on bridges or at edges. I love heights, but not edges.


9. I hate camping.


10. I was the President of the Candy Stripers at Memorial Hospital. See what happens when you miss a meeting?


11. I hated history as a kid. Now I can't get enough of it.


12. I can spin my own yarn.


13. As a child I had an invisible friend named Linda. She had a blue dress that she wore when we went places. Yeah, I know.


14. I don't cook.


15. I'm expecting my first grandweeble in August.


16. I don't have any eyebrows. Thank you very much chemo.


17. I've survived breast cancer 4 times. Thank you very much chemo.


18. I have pyrex tubes as tear duct drains and if I wanted to (I don't) I could blow smoke out of my eyes. Nice party trick.


19. I love beer. Good, rich tasting, darker beer.


20. I don't mind airport security. There is a cool trip on the other end so I'll endure it.


21. I make my bed every single day. First thing, as soon as my feet hit the floor. Can't see the kitchen counters for all the crap that's on them, but my bed is made!


22. I'm lazy. I hate that about me. I could use my time so much better.


23. I wish I rode a Harley. I think they're cool and they sound amazing.


24. I have a purse problem.


25. I've been married nearly 28 years to a fabulous guy and have a wonderful daughter and son~n~law.


Life Is Good

No comments:

Post a Comment